Sitemap for Judy Mejido DMD PA in Miami, FL
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Clear Aligners
- Clear Braces
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- What Is Gum Contouring & Reshaping
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- 7 Things Parents Need to Know About Invisalign for Teens
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Does Invisalign® Really Work
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Invisalign vs Traditional Braces
- Is Invisalign Teen Right for My Child
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Questions to Ask at Your Free Dental Implants Consultation
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
Looking for a cosmetic dentist because you are in need of one or more dental crowns? Many people are choosing to see this type of dentist when they are in need of one or more cosmetic services, with crowns being one of the more common restorative options needed. According to the American Dental Association, the…
Emergency Dentistry And The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease: How To Determine If A Chipped Tooth Is Not A Dental Emergency
There is a lot of news regarding emergency dentistry and the Coronavirus COVID-19 disease these days. As the coronavirus continues to infect people around the globe, your dentist is concerned about your well-being. Most offices are not doing elective, non-emergency procedures right now. However, you can still make an appointment for urgent needs. If you…
We are happy to announce we have been able to take care of all of our patients needs now for 3 weeks with our new protocols to keep all of our patients safe. Please call us with any dental needs you have. Please see be below some of the changes you will find.
Since we closed our office for safety reasons, the world has changed – and so must we. Some things will remain the same:
- We will continue to involve you in your personal treatment plan.
- We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
- Finally, we will continue to give you loving & virtually painless dental care – just unfortunately, without the hugs which we love to get and give.
Having stated these things, here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
- We will no longer use the reception area to seat our patients awaiting treatment. Instead, we will be asking you to call us when you arrive, and we will then call or text you when we are completely prepared for you.
- You will be questioned about your health and recent travels before coming into our office.
- You will be greeted at the door by one of our caregivers and offered a mask to wear if you do not already have one, and then escorted to a hygiene or treatment room.
- Once seated, you will be given a rinse of Oracare, which is the only proven anti-viral mouth rinse, to swish for one minute.
- We are structuring our systems so that your next appointment and your payment can be handled in the treatment room.
- Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
- Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles.
All these things are being done to ensure your safety while you are in our care. Although these rules are rigid, and yet necessary, it will not change our love for or our devotion you, our patient. I am quite sure that these changes will remain in place until we can test every patient coming into the office for COVID-19 or there is a vaccine developed to give us all immunity to this virus. Most of all, what you need to know is that you will be safe and well cared for at Judy Mejido DMD PA.
Judy Mejido DMD
A1 Care Team