Today we tell you what are the main benefits of doing prophylaxis and why it shouldn’t take more than 6 months before you do one.
- Prevents cavities, and prevents the accumulation of plaque and tartar.
- Prevents the progression of periodontal disease and gum bleeding.
- It acts as a perfect complement by eliminating accumulated tartar by reinforcing the enamel and allowing access to better brushing of the teeth.
- Achieves an instant improvement in the appearance of the teeth, the tooth enamel is shinier.
- Fights bad breath, when it is related to poor dental hygiene and not to other organs of the body.
Another of the most important factors of prophylaxis is that it is always done after a dental check-up and here you can analyze the smile and the future health problems in which you may be involved.