There are different reasons that can lead you to have a bad tooth position, today we tell you which are the most frequent so that you can apply these tips on your children lifestyle and help them prevent crooked teeth in the future:
- Bad oral habits, such as biting objects
- Finger sucking and prolonged use of pacifiers
- Tooth decay
- Loss of teeth due to trauma or deep cavities
- Anomalies in the size or shape of the teeth
- Habits like clenching and grinding or lip biting.
And if you are looking for a way to treat it, count on us 🙌🏻.