Periodontics is the dental specialty that studies the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the gums.
The periodontist is the professional in charge of seeing for the pathologies that affect the gum and bone where the teeth and implants are attached.
BENEFITS OF PERIODONTICS
- Maintains optimal health of our gums.
- It removes bacterial plaque, especially the one that is between the gums and that can hardly be removed with flossing and brushing.
- It can be stopped with the destruction of the bone caused by periodontitis
- It ends with bad breath caused by poor dental hygiene.
- Recovers the good condition of the gums